Erna-Maria is an Executive Consulting Professional, with a focus on Digital Business Transformation, Sustainable Growth and Energy companies.
Her mission is to help CEOs improve their current business, especially with respect to sales performance and customer relations, while focusing to identify and tap sources of long-term and sustainable growth based on environmental developments such as the EU Green Deal, customer benefits, digital technologies, and their company’s strengths.
Erna-Maria Trixl has more than 20 years of experience with P&L responsibility in the German and European Energy and Telecom Sector, with extensive experience and distinct Management Skills in the areas of Strategy Development and Implementation, Digital Transformation, Change Management, Business Development, and Sales.
She held several high-profile roles with Energy and Telekom companies such as Energie Südbayern GmbH (Member of the Supervisory board) and M-net Telekommunikations GmbH (Chair of the Supervisory Board).
As a member of the Executive Board and Chief Sales Office for Stadtwerke München GmbH, Erna-Marie Trixl was directly responsible for the Energy business with 1 m retail customers and 4,5 TWh of heat, Customer service, Metering and Billing with a turnover of 1.7 bn € and appr. 900 employees.
Currently, she is Non-Executive Director for TRIG – The Renewables Infrastructure Group (Uk), a London-listed investment company (FTSE 250) whose purpose is to generate sustainable returns from a diversified portfolio of renewables infrastructure that contribute towards a zero-carbon future.
Erna-Maria has joined E:E Consulting, aiming to use her expertise in Sustainability, Climate Neutralität, Growth and Scaling of New Business, Digital Business, and Transformation to assist organizations in adopting difficult decisions, with a focus on eMobility, Smart City and Energy, on projects involving car manufacturers and oil companies that need support in restructuring their operations, to remain competitive on a heated market.
Erna-Maria has a MA from WU (Vienna University for Economics and Business) and a BA from Ecole Superieure des Sciences Comerciales d`Angers (France).
- Digital und Agil: Chancen durch die Transformation Der Megatrend Digitalisierung bietet Chancen für Differenzierung im Wettbewerb, HandelsblattJournal, Euroforum Deutschland SE · Jun 1, 2016
- Interview: “ Wir werden Erdgas noch auf Jahrzehnte brauchen” , Energie & Management GmbH · Mar 1, 2016
- Personal- und Unternehmensstrategie im komplexen Unternehmensumfeld, Audit Committee Quarterly: DAS MAGAZIN FÜR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE · Jan 1, 2016
- Neue digitale Geschäftsmodelle für den Energievertrieb, VKU-Stadtwerkekongress 2015, Innovation Congress GmbH · Sep 1, 2015
- Flexibilität im Strommarkt 2.0: das Potenzial von Virtuellen Kraftwerken ausschöpfen Handelsblatt Veranstaltungen c/o EUROFORUM Deutschland SE · Jan 1, 2015
- Zwischen Energiepolitik und selbstbestimmten Verbrauchern – Herausforderungen für das Management etv Energieverlag GmbH, Essen · Jan 1, 2015
Erna-Maria lives in Munich (Germany), enjoys winter’s sports and the outdoors. She is a focused and hard-working coach and mentor, turning her expertise into a mind-fuel for young talents. (further details)